In my lightboxes:
- Title: Snowy Road
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Allen County
- Nearest Town: Elida
- Brief Directions: West from Elida, on Piquad Road about 7 miles to dogleg on the left.
- Description: Dogleg Road is covered in snow on this cold day after Christmas. Dogleg road gets it's name from the twisty turning layout of the road. This section of road is barely over a mile long, but I love to travel it for the sights. Along this short stretch of road I've seen, Meadowlarks, American Kestrels, Red Tailed Hawks, Turkey Vultures, Crows, Wild Turkeys, Red-Winged Blackbirds, Whites Tail Deer, Racoons, and more birds. And there is also a majestic sycamore tree on the edge of the road in a cow pasture.
- Gear: Pentax K-30, Pentax DA-18-135 WR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 84 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!