In my lightboxes:
A Blue Ridge Winter Wonder
- Title: A Blue Ridge Winter Wonder
- State/Province/Region: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Parkway
- Nearest Town: Waynesboro, VA
- Brief Directions: From near Waynesboro, VA follow The Blue Ridge Parkway for several miles until you see the overlook with the railroad tracks.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This falls is fed by a spring from near the top of the ridge. It is accessed from an overlook along The Blue Ridge Parkway.There are some railroad tracks here also that exhibit where the logging railroads once were when the land was private.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, 70-200 IS II, B+W Polarizor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!