In my lightboxes:
North Cheyenne Creek
- Title: North Cheyenne Creek
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cheyenne Canyon
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Although there is a drought in the west, the winter of 2011-2012 did produce some snow in the higher elevations and in March, 2012 there was a reasonable amount of water flowing through North Cheyenne Canyon in the southwest part of Colorado Springs. In this 1 second frame I was able to capture several areas where the water was cascading over and around the rocks that punctuate this creek.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Ledvon 2540Q Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 184 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!