In my lightboxes:
- Title: Manganese Falls
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Keweenaw peninsula
- Nearest Town: Copper Harbor
- Brief Directions: From the intersection ofr M-26 and US 41 in Copper Harbor, go east 3 blocks to the Copper Harbor Community and visitors center. Turn right and go 0.7 miles past the tip of Lake Fanny Hooe.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Nice waterfall in the Keweeenaw peninsula near Copper Harbor.
- Gear: Canon rebel XT, tamron 17-50 mm lens, polarizer, manfrott tripod 055XOR0B, ball head 486RC2 and a polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!