In my lightboxes:
Pier Into The Atlantic
- Title: Pier Into The Atlantic
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Deal
- Brief Directions: Long exposure of the remains of a pier with the sun setting in the opposite direction.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Set out for a sunset shoot at a location I had scouted online. Picked a day where a storm had moved out in hopes of getting some good color. When the sun set behind me, the sky caught fire and the color carried through to the this East facing scene. With the light lowering, I was able to take this 8 second exposure at f/18 and ISO 100 of the ruins of an old pier.
- Gear: Sony A35 / Sony 18-55mm Lens / Ravelli Pistol Grip Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 147 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!