In my lightboxes:
- Title: Balloon Sunset
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Albuquerque
- Nearest Town: Albuquerque
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I took this image while on a photo field trip class during photography school. The end goal of the trip was to take pictures in different locations including The Great Sand Dunes, Chaco Canyon and the Albuquerque Balloon Festival. Once back to school you would then present a slide show of your images. I had picked out some crazy industrial music beforehand so I knew I needed lots of images with motion to match the music. I shot every image at a slower shutter speed to convey that feeling of motion and moving crowds. After spending all your time in the photography world trying to be tact this was a nice change and I ended up with some really great images. Everyone in class presented their slide shows but when it came to mine they asked if I was even on the same trip that they all took because my images were so different. Previsualization and having a clear direction in mind helped me in creating a memorable slide show.
- Gear: Nikon N90s, Transparency Film, Bogen Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 222 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!