In my lightboxes:
- Title: Great Blue
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Skagit Valley
- Nearest Town: La Conner
- Brief Directions: Take I5 to exit 221. Head west along Fir Island Rd. Best viewing locations are the protected state reserves along the shorelines.
- Description: A great blue heron soars across the flood plain of Fir Island in the Skagit Valley in WA.
- Gear: 5D III, 70-200 w/ 2x, monopod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 93 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!