In my lightboxes:
- Title: Flyby
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Farmington Bay
- Nearest Town: Farmington
- Brief Directions: Farmington Bay is about 15 miles north of Salt Lake City and is part of the Waterfowl Management area.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In February, Bald Eagles often pass through the Farmington Bay area as they migrate. Some years are better than others, but for me I thoroughly enjoy seeing them and photographing them. In this instance it was a rather gray morning and the Eagles were restless and in the air. In this case, the Eagle was flying along with the spotty snow covered hills behind. I tried to focus on the Eagle while panning to give the feeling of flight. Though the background turned out a little gray, I was pleased with the Eagle.
- Gear: Sony A290, hand held, f8 1/80th 300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 103 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!