In my lightboxes:
Twilight At Rialto Beach
- Title: Twilight At Rialto Beach
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: La Push
- Brief Directions: Go to Forks, Washington, then take highway 110 down to Rialto Beach. Head north from the parking lot toward the sea stacks.
- Description: I hiked 1.4 miles up the beach to get sunset in the Sea Stacks, but the sun didn't cooperate. On the way back down the beach I stopped to rest and looked back and saw all these incredible rock formations basking in the twilight. I selected a long exposure to get an ethereal effect of the waves washing over them.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 1.4 II Tele-extender, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor, B+W circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 139 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!