In my lightboxes:
Lightning, Grand Tetons
- Title: Lightning, Grand Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: From up on Shadow Mountain just outside the east boundary of Grand Teton National Park about 20 miles north of Jackson Wyoming
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Recklessly taken in 1990 in middle of thunderstorm, I shot repeated 5 second shots until lightning found its way into one of the shots.
I was shaking more than the tripod, mountain and trees, I have never attempted this again.
- Gear: Nikon FA 35–70 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 252 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!