In my lightboxes:
- Title: Almost Classic
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyon lake
- Nearest Town: Apache Junction
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Lost dutchman state park is one of the most iconic places in Arizona, as are the superstition mountains. At the very front of the range, the walls rise up abruptly creating jagged spires. In the spring, wildflowers carpet the slopes beneath the impressive peaks and put on a colorful show that lasts only a few weeks. This only occurs during a good spring, which this year is shaping up to be. Mexican gold poppies and lupines can be found on the slopes of washes that intertwine throughout the park.
- Gear: Canon 7d Canon 17-40mm @17mm CPL 2 stop GND filter Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 120 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!