In my lightboxes:
Spring Morning In The San Joaquin Valley
- Title: Spring Morning In The San Joaquin Valley
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Joaquin Valley
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This spot is shaded from the sunrise by the mountain in the background - which provides a long morning shoot with very cool blue light. The area is in a sloping valley hanging above California's San Joaquin Valley and is filled with spring bloom of Fiddle Neck, Yellow Milk Vetch, Lupine, Poppies, Rabbit Clover and many many more!
Shot at 1/13th sec @ f/11, 16mm, ISO 400, with a Polarizer, and 3 stop hard Singh-Ray GND filters.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, 16-35 f2.8, Induro Tripod, Manfrotto ballhead, Singh-Ray Grad ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 199 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!