In my lightboxes:
Spring In The Tetons...yeah Right!
- Title: Spring In The Tetons...yeah Right!
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Description: The assignment asks for spring where you are, so, March 25th found me trudging through 18" of snow as I dropped from the Teton Overlook in Grand Teton National Park down to Schwabacher's Landing (the road in was snowed closed). The air temperature read a toasty -12F. Ice clung to my beard and I could not breath while setting up my equipment because if I did it quickly condensed and frose to the camera LCD. Sunrise did not dissapoint, though, and I came away with many beautiful images, one of which is this. Not really a spring photo, but certainly spring "where I am."
- Gear: Canon 7D w/Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC
This Photo Has Been Viewed 200 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!