In my lightboxes:
- Title: Delicate Shadow
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Delicate Arch, Arches National Park
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A winter morning at Delicate Arch, Arches National Park.
I didn't have the money for a fancy new DSLR so I used what I had. Back then I would buy several ISO level disposables and use them as needed. With a disposable no one would take you seriously. I remember the teeth I had to pull to have my friend stand still. He now listens.
As a photographer do you ever hear the words "you must have a great camera". I try to respond in a nice way.
- Gear: Fugifilm Disposable camera, 400iso, lightroom post
This Photo Has Been Viewed 216 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!