In my lightboxes:
- Title: The Spectator
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Head north out of Moab on hwy 161 for about 10 miles then turn west on hwy 313 and follow it into Canyonlands National Park, this draw is not very far south of park headquarters on the east side of the road
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Another dull stormy afternoon then the light snuck in through a hole in the clouds and lit up the landscape. My fearless son always likes to peer over cliff edges and I am constantly urging him away from precipices. When he saw this photo he started to understand my concern.
- Gear: Canon EOS d5 ll Canon 24/105 f/4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 260 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!