In my lightboxes:
Sunset In Garden Of The Gods
- Title: Sunset In Garden Of The Gods
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: The entrance to the Garden is off 30th Street in northwest Colorado Springs.
- Description: Although I prefer clouds in a sunset that does not always happen in the Pikes Peak region. Garden of the Gods on this late March evening brought out many visitors as the weather was mild and the wind was non-existent. People often sit on some of the rounded sandstone rocks to just take in the beauty of the park and breathe in the thin, clear mountain air.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Tristar Circular Polorizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 274 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!