In my lightboxes:
- Title: Coyote Gulch
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Escalante National Monument
- Nearest Town: Escalante
- Brief Directions: Hole in the Rock Road just east of Escalante Utah. Take 40 mile ridge road to trail head.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: There are some impressive and unique landscape features in Coyote Gulch in the Escalante National Monument of southern Utah. I found this Alcove next to the Jacob Hamblin Arch as striking as the arch itself. I've seen some pretty good images of the arch so I opted to work on this spot in order to perhaps get something a little different.
- Gear: Hasselblad 39D 30mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 343 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!