In my lightboxes:
Stanley Park Seawall Stroller
- Title: Stanley Park Seawall Stroller
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Stanley Park
- Nearest Town: Vancouver, BC
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: My husband and I hiked the Stanley Park Seawall before embarking on our Alaska cruise last summer. It was a dreary day with an ugly, gray sky. In spite of all this the seawall was quite crowded. As we got further into the hike the crowd thinned significantly and I patiently waited to capture a lone hiker checking his cell phone. He must be a local as it's hard to take your eyes off the spectacular scenery.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70 f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 485 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!