In my lightboxes:
Where Land Meets Sky
- Title: Where Land Meets Sky
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Burlington
- Nearest Town: Shelburne
- Brief Directions: From Burlington, drive south on State Highway 7. Once at the town of Shelburne, turn right (west) until you reach Lake Champlain.
- Description: Taken about 12 years ago; I believe this sunset at Lake Champlain, was the scene that prompted me to fall in love with landscape color photography. Finding this slide brought back memories of how special the light and color was at that particular moment, and how seeing this scene again inspires me to pursue the magic of nature even harder.
- Gear: Nikon F100 / Fujichrome Velvia / Manfroto Tripod / Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 117 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!