In my lightboxes:
Tree Silhouette, Malaquite Beach
- Title: Tree Silhouette, Malaquite Beach
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Padre Island National Seashore
- Nearest Town: Corpus Christi
- Brief Directions: The National Seashore is located southeast of the city of Corpus Christi, Texas. Visitors to the area should head east through Corpus Christi on Highway 358. After crossing the JFK Causeway onto Padre Island, Highway 358 changes to Park Road 22. Continue about 10 miles south on Park Road 22 to reach the park entrance.
- Description: Walking along the beach at dawn, I noticed that wave action had compacted the sand and left lines which could be used to create a layered composition along with the Gulf waves and the colorful sky.
- Gear: Nikon D5100, 18-200, Singh Ray 4 stop reverse split ND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 303 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!