In my lightboxes:
- Title: Five Islands Sea Smoke
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mid-Coast Maine
- Nearest Town: Georgetown
- Brief Directions: Exit Coastal Route 1 in Woolwich, Maine onto Route 127 and follow the road to its end at Five Islands.
- GPS Longitude: 44
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Sea smoke rises among several lobster boats in the small fishing village of Five Islands. The warm glow of the sun belies the extreme cold necessary to create this dramatic ocean mist.
- Gear: Canon Rebel t2i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 330 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1454710367.271 seconds.