In my lightboxes:
Sunset At Joshua Tree National Park
- Title: Sunset At Joshua Tree National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Los Angeles
- Brief Directions: Joshua Tree National Park
- GPS Longitude: 116
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I was packing up to leave for the day because clouds had obscured the sunset and there was absolutely no color at all - just a bunch of grays. Then as I started to drive away, I noticed a small pink spot appearing in the horizon, at which point I drove back to the spot I had staked out (only 3 minutes away, fortunately) and waited about 10 minutes... the colors then became phenomenal, and became one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen!
- Gear: Nikon D800$ f11 0.5 sec and Gitzo 2 series tripod with RRS Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 146 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!