In my lightboxes:
Pillar In The Sun
- Title: Pillar In The Sun
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierras
- Nearest Town: Lee Vinning
- Brief Directions: From Southern California take Hwy 14 to 395 through Indepence and Lone Pine all the way up to Lee Vining. Mono Lake is to your right
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Leaving the high desert we headed up highway 395 to Mono Lake and made it just around sunset. We managed to get in afternoon shooting some milky way night time shots and stuck around and waited for this awesome sunrise over Mono before heading back home to the high desert.All in a days work.
- Gear: Canon xti, canon 18-55 zoom lens, bogen manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 437 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!