In my lightboxes:
South Tufa Full Moonset
- Title: South Tufa Full Moonset
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mono Basin
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: Hwy 395 north from Los Angeles, Hwy 120 East before Lee Vining, follow signs to South Tufa.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was trying to capture some interesting reflections of the full moon on this trip and thought this reflection of the setting full moon in the tiny puddle was unusual.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 16-35 2.8L lens, Gitzo tripod, Kirk BH-1 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 112 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!