In my lightboxes:
Reflections At Round Lake
- Title: Reflections At Round Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lacamas Lake
- Nearest Town: Camas
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Round Lake is located in Camas, Washington and is connected to Lacamas Lake. The lake provides water to the paper mill just down the street and is a year round hangout spot for locals. Lacamas Park surrounds round lake and the trails are great for hiking and mountain biking. On this day, I was out with my daughter and we were amazed at just how much color was available and the obvious lack of wind. It made for some wonderful reflections.
- Gear: Sony Alpha 850, Carl Zeiss 16mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 377 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!