In my lightboxes:
- Title: Earth_sea Binder Ii
- State/Province/Region: Rhode Island
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Beavertail Light
- Nearest Town: Jamestown
- Description: This is one of a series of the granite and milky quartz ropes I followed through the day and into the evening. I have always followed their paths, starting when I was eleven seeing ocean and it's exposed floors, walls and cliffs for the first time. As a teenager I would daydream of the places far from my view they travelled binding land and sea, and now though aged I am in awe of their travels, having seen their flirtacious appearances in both hemispheres. I love the sensation of how we are all tied in so many ways we rarely even know or notice. For me these are the things that photography has become in life...the sense of other that is always waiting our note. Initially I was following the types of rock these ropes had sewn and then like sails to the sea off they went to ocean floor to meet the tide.
- Gear: Kirk rail on arca ballhead on ground quad pod with multiple quick releases. CP and ND filters , wet suit pants and boots
This Photo Has Been Viewed 424 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!