In my lightboxes:
Guadalupe River-black & White
- Title: Guadalupe River-black & White
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hill Country
- Nearest Town: New Braunfels
- Brief Directions: Located on the River Road just north of New Braunfels, Texas
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I found this small water fall near the River Road north of New Braunfels. The sun had just come up and was lighting the trees in the background. I really like the way the Bald Cypress look, especially the exposed and twisting root systems. I used one tree in the foreground to "frame" the scene, and made the unique looking tree in the middle and the flowing water in front of it to be the main focus of my photo.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XT, Tamron 18-270mm lens, Manfrotto tripod, cable release, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 232 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!