In my lightboxes:
Sunrise At Bryce Canyon
- Title: Sunrise At Bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southwestern Utah
- Nearest Town: Cedar City
- Brief Directions: Bryce Canyon is about an hour west of Cedar City in southern Utah.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I was searching for an unusual or unique photo opportunity, and found this stand of trees with one leaning out at an odd angle. I positioned my camera so the sun would create a sunburst effect through the limbs and was able to include part of the canyon, also.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron 10-24 mm lens, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 203 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!