In my lightboxes:
Black And White Of El Capitan
- Title: Black And White Of El Capitan
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: It toke a long time to get this shot, so many tourist stopping by and driving by. Being patient and knowing what you are looking for is one of the most important aspects of photography. I thought the lines of the old split rail fence really added to this iconic and majestic mountain of granite.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XT, Canon 17-85 IS/USM Lens, Manfratto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 198 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!