In my lightboxes:
Mesquite Dunes At Dawn
- Title: Mesquite Dunes At Dawn
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mesquite Dunes
- Nearest Town: Death Valley
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Mesquite Dunes in Death Valley California is a short drive from Furnace Creek. Early in the AM is the best time to photograph this location as it gets too hot midday. Seeing the sand in black and white gave me a new perspective of highlights and shadows that is a technique that will help me grow as a photographer.
- Gear: Canon 5DIII, 17-40 4.0L, induro tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 130 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!