In my lightboxes:
- Title: Black And White House
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Portland Head Lighthouse
- Nearest Town: Portland, Maine
- Brief Directions: East side of Portland, Maine
- Description: This is a picture of the Portland Head Lighthouse taken yesterday.This is an iconic landmark that's on many a bucket lists of light houses. The picture was an afterthought for me in that I was driving past Portland yesterday and was just thinking about the black and white assignment from Outdoor Photographer Magazine. I pulled over and looked up lighthouses on the internet and sure enough my hunch was correct.This lighthouse was in Portland.It would make a great black and white and I could get a good lobster dinner too so I stayed in Portland last night.I got this shot in the late afternoon and had my lobster dinner.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 16-35mm 2.8L II , Manfrotto tripod, Hoya polarizor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 304 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!