In my lightboxes:
San Juan River Flyfishing
- Title: San Juan River Flyfishing
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Juan River
- Nearest Town: Navajo Dam, New Mexico
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The San Juan River has something like 10,000 trout per mile that average 17 inches in length. Fish that size can provide some incredible action. On a road trip, I spent four glorious hours fishing here, catching four 4 beautiful trout. In this shot I framed this fisherman between two bushes and tried to catch the sunlight on him as a storm was approaching from the west.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 154 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!