In my lightboxes:
Zig Zag Cascades
- Title: Zig Zag Cascades
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Jackson Hole
- Nearest Town: Bondurant
- Brief Directions: About 5 miles north of Bondurant or 30 miles south of Jackson turn east on Granite Creek road, go up 10 miles and park at Granite Creek Falls. Hike up the trail beside Granite Creek.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The first time I shot hereat Granite Creek was right after getting my first DSLR and being confident in my post processing skills and not understanding the value of RAW files, as soon as I color corrected the RAW file I saved a compressed Tiff and threw away the RAW to save room on my computer. Opps! Over the years as I learned more about post processing I had returned to the file in my Aperture database and tried to get more out of it not remembering I had thrown away most of the color info.
Loving the multi-directional path of the cascades of this landscape I had to return to capture a file that would do the landscape justice. The vantage point was a challenge to find again.
- Gear: D5 ll canon, Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 36 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!