In my lightboxes:
Explode - Rodeo Beach, California
- Title: Explode - Rodeo Beach, California
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Marin Headlands
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Description: Another spur of the moment trip to the beach with my buddy, Sid. Well, if 6 hrs round trip counts as spur of the moment that is. The Sunday afternoon clouds in N. California were building with time, so we met up at this beach and began to fire away. This was one of the first images I clicked off. The little splash on the left and the rock just being enveloped by the more prominent splash up front stood out to me in this one.
- Gear: Canon 7D Canon EFS 10-22mm @ 12mm ISO 100 0.2 sec, f/14 LEE 3-stop Reverse GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!