In my lightboxes:
Cauldron In Mcway Falls Cove
- Title: Cauldron In Mcway Falls Cove
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Big Sur
- Nearest Town: Ventana
- Brief Directions: Route 1 in Big Sur
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Taken at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park. In the rapidly changing light during twilight, I experimented with shutter speed for varying amounts of motion blur/texture in McWay Falls Cove's seething cauldron. This shot - at 28mm, f8 & .5 secs - having a nice balance of the two, is my favorite.
- Gear: Nikon D 300, Tamron 28-300mm VC, polarizer, Manfrotto tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 118 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!