In my lightboxes:
- Title: Maine Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Otter Cliffs
- Nearest Town: Bar Harbor Maine
- Brief Directions: South of Bar Harbor, Maine on route 3 a few miles out of town.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sun break on the coast of Maine taken 5/8/2013.
After scoping the coast out for a day or two I picked this spot for sunrise.The park was largely closed due to sequestration cutbacks.That was the story anyways. I had my bike with me to get around and had the place to myself for the most part.
In northern latitudes the tides are greater. The tide creates changes in the foreground day to day, hour to hour. It offers another dynamic in changing photographic conditions.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 16-35mm 2.8L II , Manfrotto tripod, Hoya polarizor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 162 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!