In my lightboxes:
The Approaching Wave
- Title: The Approaching Wave
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston
- Nearest Town: Folly Beach
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sunrise at the north end of Folly Beach is one of my favorite places to shoot near Charleston, SC. At low tide, a variety of sea creatures can be found deposited on the beach. I got low to the ground as close as I could to these two sea stars and waited for the perfect incoming wave.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Tokina 12-24mm, Gitzo Tripod with RRS ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 106 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!