In my lightboxes:
The Angry Sea
- Title: The Angry Sea
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston, SC
- Nearest Town: Folly Beach
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I went out to Folly Beach on a terribly windy and rainy day to do a portrait shoot at a beach house. On my way home I decided to stop at the Folly Pier and see what I could photograph in the foul weather. Under the pier the waves were unrelenting. I took several one to two second exposures to create a sense of movement and then applied a blue tone to emphasize the mood.
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikon 28-300 VR, Gitzo Tripod, RRS Ball Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 138 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!