In my lightboxes:
Zion Cliffs At Night
- Title: Zion Cliffs At Night
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Springdale, T
- Brief Directions: Just off the side of the road! It doesn't show in this picture, but it was bitterly cold this night (way below freezing) with a wind blowing so I had to periodically run to my car and warm up between shots. It was so cold the battery stopped working on the camera and I had to warm it up in the car as well.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Zion cliffs under Jupiter. This was taken about 9 days before the full moon, and the moon was opposite the cliffs so it provided just enough light for the scene.
- Gear: Canon 5d MkIII, Canon 24 mm 1.4 lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 177 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!