In my lightboxes:
Bridge Of The Gods Over The Columbia River (gorge)
- Title: Bridge Of The Gods Over The Columbia River (gorge)
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia River Gorge
- Nearest Town: Cascade Locks, OR
- Brief Directions: Cascade Locks is about 35 miles east of Portland, Oregon. Go east on Hwy 84 and follow the signs to Cascade Locks. You'll know you're getting close when you see the bridge off to the left of the highway.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Best Western Hotel in Cascade Locks is a great location to stay while photographing the Columbia River Gorge. This photo was taken nearly an hour after sunset, with a 25 second exposure. I love the light reflecting on the river itself.
- Gear: Nikon D90/Nikkor Lens/Giotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 44 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!