In my lightboxes:
Dawn Approaching The Window Of Wonder
- Title: Dawn Approaching The Window Of Wonder
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Aches National Park
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I captured this image during Brad Goldpaint's Landscape Astrophotography workshop at Arches National Park in the WIndows section. This was shot in the early morning hours just before dawn. A break in the clouds revealed the stars. The clouds are illuminated by lightning in the distance and the rise of a crescent moon, plus some light pollution from Moab.
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikkor 14 to 24 f/2.8, tripod, Phottix Wireless Digital Timer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 226 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!