In my lightboxes:
Storm Approaching Trunk Bay
- Title: Storm Approaching Trunk Bay
- Country: Virgin Islands, United States
- Nearest Area: Virgin Islands National Park
- Nearest Town: Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
- Brief Directions: Fly into St. Thomas, take the Red Hook to Cruz Bay Ferry, rent a car or take an open air taxi to the Trunk Bay beach parking area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: My wife and I have made many trips to the United States Virgin Islands. The beaches of the north shore of St. John are some of the most beautiful in the world. Trunk Bay is perhaps the most famous of those and one of our favorites. Taken in November, 1996 I scanned this slide and digitally edited it in Photoshop CS5.
- Gear: Minolta X-700 Camera, Sigma UC Zoom 70-210 F1.4-5.6 Lens, Rolev Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!