In my lightboxes:
- Title: Obersee, Bavaria
- Country: Germany
- Nearest Area: Lake Königssee
- Nearest Town: Schönau am Königssee
- Brief Directions: You can reach Lake Obersee only by boat. Take the ship at Schönau am Königssee to Salet. From there walk 15 minutes to Lake Obersee and enjoy the landscape. To the Fischunkelalm you have to walk 30 minutes more.
- GPS Longitude: 12
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Lake Obersee, a hidden gem in the bavarian alps offers lots of extraordinary reflections to outdoor photographers. At the end of the lake you´ll find the Fischunkelalm where you can drink fine buttermilk.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 with zoom lens 200mm, Polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 104 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!