In my lightboxes:
Pair Of Grazing Guanacos In Patagonia Chile
- Title: Pair Of Grazing Guanacos In Patagonia Chile
- Country: Chile
- Nearest Area: Torres del Paine National Park
- Nearest Town: Puerto Natales
- Brief Directions: Torres del Paine is located in southern Patagonia in Chile.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This photo is of a pair of grazing llama-like guanacos in the foothills of the Paine Massif mountains in Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia Chile.
- Gear: Nikon D700 Nikkor 24-120 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 168 times
, Exotic Places
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!