In my lightboxes:
Giant Mutant Pigeon Attacks St. Marks Square!
- Title: Giant Mutant Pigeon Attacks St. Marks Square!
- Country: Italy
- Nearest Area: St. Marks Square
- Nearest Town: Venice
- Brief Directions: Just off the Grand canal in southern Venice.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Okay ... so it's NOT "giant" or "mutant," it's just your regular, run-of-the-mill, pesty, well known and REALLY hungry pigeons of St. Mark's Square. Also another one of Venice's famous visitors, the astronomical high tides bubbling up through the piazza drain.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 42 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!