In my lightboxes:
- Title: Montana Horses
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Continental Divide
- Nearest Town: Big Hole Montana
- Brief Directions: West of Big Hole, Montana
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This picture was ruined in transfer. It's too dark on the Gallery so please disregard this picture. This is an early morning shot within a few miles of the Continental Divide. As I was approaching the Divide on the Idaho side I started to enter into a cloud formation. The light became real soft so I started looking for subjects to shot. Just as I entered into Montana I found this rustic seen and knew I found my subject. The soft light was bringing out soft texture and color in the horses, grass and barn. This picture has made for great canvas prints.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon EF 10-20mm, Manfroto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 672 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!