In my lightboxes:
- Title: Bosque Blastoff
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bosque del Apache NWR
- Nearest Town: San Antonio
- Brief Directions: The Flight Deck pond is to the left of the entrance gate at the NWR.
- GPS Longitude: -106.9
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Snow Geese "blast off" at dawn at Bosque del Apache NWR. It's an awesome experience watching the Snow Geese leaving the Flight Deck ponds at dawn. Thousands of geese lift as en masse and are gone within a minute.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, EF24-105mm @ 105mm, RRS Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 171 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!