In my lightboxes:
Sunset From Skyline Arch
- Title: Sunset From Skyline Arch
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Take the park road to Skyline Arch.
- GPS Longitude: -109.6
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The setting sun beams through a cloud bank in Arches National Park. We went to Skyline Arch to capture the light on the arch, but the cloud banks were too heavy. So we turned our lens to the west where the sun's rays were illuminating the skyline.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, EF70-200mm, RRS Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 117 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!