In my lightboxes:
- Title: Edge Of Light
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southeast Texas
- Nearest Town: High Island
- Description: Driving through a wicked storm for three hours on a trip back to Houston from Louisiana brought me to the front of the storm. It was late afternoon, and the sunlight crept through the narrow gap between clouds and land. I set my lens to 50mm and captured this image of the flat landscape common in Southeast Texas along with the ranch/camp just filling the gap. Had I been confident I would not be struck by lightning, I would have taken many more of these scenes.
- Gear: Pentax K5 with 18-135mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 86 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!