In my lightboxes:
Mount Jefferson Viewed From Mount Hood
Allen D. Pecorino
- Title: Mount Jefferson Viewed From Mount Hood
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Timberline Lodge
- Nearest Town: Government Camp
- Brief Directions: Timberline Lodge is located on the side of Mt. Hood, Oregon.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: After hiking around the Mt Hood area all day, My wife and I returned to the Timberline Lodge to get ready for dinner. Weather had become overcast and I didn't expect any more photo ops. I glanced out our lodge room window to see a break in the clouds and late afternoon light breaking through, back lighting Mt Jefferson. I grabbed my gear and ran down to the lodge parking area in time to fire off several frames before the light faded.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikkor 28-105, Gitzo Mountaineer Tripod, Arca Swiss Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 98 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!